At Poza Salon, our Certified Microblade Artist specializes in microbladed eyebrows. We can create gorgeous arches, thick and/or bold brows, petite eyebrows, or whatever desired look our client wishes. The best part of having beautifully microbladed eyebrows, is that you no longer need to take the time to do your eyebrows daily or purchase eyebrow makeup. Your eyebrows will look absolutely stunning when you wake up, when you are exposed to water or sweat. Every day, your brows will look amazing. Call today to schedule you complimentary consultation.
Microblading is the perfect solution for having the best looking eyebrows, wherever you go. From the time you wake up to the time you go to sleep, your brows will be perfect. All of the expensive eyebrow makeup and time spent on getting your eyebrows perfect in the morning, for work, or for going out will be gone. The best part about microblading your eyebrows is that they will not come off in water or with sweat.
- Every hair stroke on the missing part of your eyebrow is meticulous drawn, which makes the eyebrows look as natural as possible.
- Because you are fed up with filling in your eyebrows with a pencil everyday.
- Look natural and put together even when you wake up, and exercise.
- Final look is adapted to your hair color, skin tone and the direction of your eyebrow hair growth.
- Look more youthful and brighter while you will be more confident.
- Dave energy, time, and money.
- Durability of the pigment depends mostly on the skin type and lifestyle.
- Results of microblading can last from 1 to 2 years.
- Two week follow up appointment is recommended for best result.
- A touchup once a year is recommended to retain the saturation of the pigment.
The Procedure and Safety
- Consultation and evaluation of the condition of your eyebrows to insure best results.
- Drawings are created and corrected until the guest is fully satisfied with the results.
- We match the color of the pigment with your hair color and skin tone.
- The procedure takes about 2 hours.
- We meet strict hygiene standards and is in compliance with all relevant permit requirements.